AUTHOR: Jonathan Preskow
PUBLISH DATE: May 15, 2019
Meal planning on its own is a challenge, never mind taking your groceries 3 hours North to the cottage. Oh and, with friends and family to entertain too!
When all you want (or need) is a little rest and relaxation up at the cottage we recommend the Cottage Cooler. Basically, the ultimate cottage menu all packed in a ready to go cooler.
Picture this, a cooler full of the prepped ingredients, snacks, and drinks for the whole family:
- Breakfast is served: fresh eggs, bacon, orange juice, bagels and cream cheese with a bunch of fresh fruit. Did someone say Caesars?
- Lunch is on the grill: Grab your sausages, burgers and fresh baked buns from the cooler.
- For snacking: more fruit, fresh baked cookies and some charcuterie.
- Finish it with Dinner: Grilled pizza anyone? All the necessary items are packed.
- Dessert by the fire: includes graham crackers, milk chocolate and marshmallows. Yum!
All you have to do is pick it up on your way up north and enjoy.